Progress is a leader in tight and unconventional natural gas development in the Western Canadian Sedimentary basin, and has been successful in securing some of the basin’s highest quality assets. Progress is the largest landholder in the prolific North Montney fairway, which represents the growth engine of the future for the Company. Progress is aggressively developing the North Montney as it seeks to prove up reserves and increase production to supply a future LNG terminal at Lelu Island on the west coast of British Columbia.
With over 300 employees, we are committed to working together and building upon the strengths of the team. We believe in the continued growth of our company and have a vested interest in ongoing success. At Progress we encourage initiative, professional development and career growth and we offer a positive, dynamic and challenging working environment. With a competitive total compensation package and a track record of success, Progress seeks the brightest and most talented professionals in their area of expertise to join our team.
Progress is looking for a Surface Land Administrator to fill a 12 month contract on the Surface Land team. Reporting to the Team Lead, Surface Land Administration, the successful candidate will provide administration support to the Landman from each Business Unit for new acquisitions while ensuring the integrity and upkeep of our existing properties.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Set up and maintenance of specific area locations from inception to completion, as well as all related documents within CS Explorer
- Ensure timely payment of newly acquired surface agreements
- Administer third party consents as needed
- Liaise with field staff, office personnel and brokers when required
- Perform inquiries and follow-ups regarding obligation reports
- Assist with monthly reports, including but not limited to rental calendar reports, verify rental data for rental payments, obligation reports within specified area, manage all road use records and prepare monthly road use maintenance invoices
- Day to day management of Surface administration within the provinces of Alberta and British Columbia
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- Minimum 3 years directly related Surface Land experience
- Post-Secondary education in a recognized Surface Land Administration program
- Some experience in acquisitions and divestitures is an asset
- Experience within the Province of British Columbia preferred
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- Strong working knowledge of CS Explorer is mandatory
#LI-POSTIf you are interested in one of the following career opportunities posted, please forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Progress would like to thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team; however only the candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.