Progress is a leader in tight and unconventional natural gas development in the Western Canadian Sedimentary basin, and has been successful in securing some of the basin’s highest quality assets. Progress is the largest landholder in the prolific North Montney fairway, which represents the growth engine of the future for the Company. Progress is aggressively developing the North Montney as it seeks to prove up reserves and increase production to supply a future LNG terminal at Lelu Island on the west coast of British Columbia.
With over 250 employees, we are committed to working together and building upon the strengths of the team. We believe in the continued growth of our company and have a vested interest in ongoing success. At Progress we encourage initiative, professional development and career growth and we offer a positive, dynamic and challenging working environment. With a competitive total compensation package and a track record of success, Progress seeks the brightest and most talented professionals in their area of expertise to join our team.
Progress is looking for a Surface Land Administrator to join our team. Reporting to the Team Lead, Surface Land Administration, the candidate should have excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines. The successful candidate should be a graduate from an accredited Land Administration program or have a significant amount of industry experience. On the job training will be included within the department to further the successful candidates’ Surface Land exposure and education. The incumbent will be required to work independently and in a team setting. Strong interpersonal communication, accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to work expediently is required for this role.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Process all third party requests as well as prepare the applicable consent agreements and update CS Explorer
- Run monthly obligation reports and follow up with the area administrator for completion
- Run monthly reports, including rental calendar reports and verify rental data for rental payments
- Prepare and mail cheques to landowners and maintain internal documentation and tracking systems applicable to the file
- Conduct monthly reconciliation regarding Crown rental statements for the ASRD
- Assist in the management of all road use records when required
- Assist the area Landman and/or Administrator as required
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- Minimum 5 years directly related Surface Land experience
- Post-secondary education in a recognized Surface Land Administration program
- Experience within the Province of British Columbia preferred;
- Working knowledge of CS Explorer, MS Word and MS Excel is required
Progress would like to thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team; however only the candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.